Friday, December 2, 2016

TAG: 30 day style challenge.


♡EN♡

Hey there! For the last few days I’ve been completing this cool style tag that I found at Tumblr (source here). I thought it would be fun to share it with you guys, so you can get to know me a bit better. 

Keep reading to check my answers out.

♡ES♡

¡Hola! Estos últimos días he estado completando este tag de estilo tan guay que encontré en Tumblr (fuente aquí). Pensé que sería divertido compartirlo con vosotros, y así me conocéis un poquito mejor. 

Sigue leyendo para echarle un vistazo a mis respuestas.



♡ENGLISH♡



1. Introduction + post a photo of yourself.


My name is Luc (pronounced as Look, Luck or Luke - whichever you prefer) which is short for Lucía. I'm a 20 y/o student from Málaga (Spain) who loves fashion, history, literature, psychology; and everything in between. I would describe myself as an idealist, someone who is very curious about the world in general. I think my best quality is my empathy, while my worst defects are my laziness and my constant anxiety.

2. Your color palette; what colors do you like to wear?


3. Favorite piece of clothing that you own.


This faux leather jacket, which was a present from my mom. I was shopping with her at Veneno (one of my favorite local stores) when I fell in love with it. We had already exceeded our budget for the day, so unfortunately I wasn't able to get it. Cue to two days later, when my mom sent me a text saying she had left a surprise for me in my room… And there it was! She's the best, clearly.

4. Favorite pair of shoes that you own.


This is definitely the oldest pair of shoes I own. They are around 8 years old! And it shows: they are dirty, ratty, worn out… But I swear I won’t throw them off until they fall completely apart and I’m left barefoot in the middle of the street. That’s how much I like them.

5. Favorite accessory that you own.


I already talked about my favorite jewelry pieces in past posts, where I of course included this guitar pick necklace and this triskel ring. They are the only thing I don’t take off when I get home.

6. Favorite season to dress on and why.

AUTUMN. To me it's perfect: not too hot so you can layer up, but not cold enough to get lost between layers.

7. Photo of your closet.


Yes, those are stuffed toys. And a poster. And writing all over the interior… I swear I’m adult.

8. List 10 of items you are currently lusting after.

  1. Halter tie top (boohoo)
  2. Animal print faux fur coat (Young & Free Clothing)
  3. Mary Jane platforms (Shop Jeen)
  4. Denim overalls (H&M)
  5. Velvet skater skirt (Colors of Aurora)
  6. Rosary necklace (Dolls Kill)
  7. Striped pants (Unknown)
  8. Turtleneck sweater (SheIn)
  9. Fishnet tights (Forever 21)
  10. Studded creepers (HOT TOPIC)
See my full wishlist here: Wanelo.

9. Favorite fashion or personal style site.


10. If you could raid another person's closet, who would it be, and why?


Lua Pérez from LE-HAPPY. There's not a single outfit of hers that I don't look at and go "gosh, I want that". She's my style spirit animal, lol. Plus look at that huge wardrobe!

11. Who is your current fashion icon? Post a photo of an outfit of theirs.


Lately I've been browsing tons of street style pictures featuring Bella Thorne. She's gorgeous and her style is so dope.

12. What are you wearing today?

LEATHER JACKET - Veneno, local shop
SWEATER - Sfera
ANIMAL PRINT DRESS - Pimkie, customized
TIGHTS - Local shop
KNEE SOCKS - Carrefour
BOOTS - Marypaz
BEANIE + GLOVES - Local shop

Since no one wants to see my ugly winter pajamas, here's the last thing I wore out. You can see the full post here: "I will follow you into the dark".

13. Post a picture of yourself 2 years ago: has your personal style changed since then?


This picture is somewhat older (I couldn’t find any full body pics from 2 years ago), but it embodies my style from that particular time perfectly. I wore this outfit so much it’s ridiculous. My biggest inspiration was Hayley Williams from Paramore, which back then meant colorful pants + Converse sneakers all day, everyday… and yes, those are the same sneakers from question no. 4. I also wore tons of red clothing and different variations of the US flag print because I thought they were the coolest (which… what the hell? I just picture some foreigner wearing Spanish flag pants, tops or swimwear and I can’t help but laugh).

Nowadays, although I still wear this kind of quick comfy outfits, I also wear other kinds too - back then I didn’t use any skirts, dresses or heels so my outfit options were extremely limited. I also toned down the bright red overdose and I do prefer darker shades now. Another huge difference is in the accessories. At that time you wouldn’t see me dead with necklaces, rings or hats. 

Generally speaking, I just put much more effort on being myself and not so much on pretending to be someone else. I went through the goth phase, the Bella Swan (yes, don’t judge me) phase, the Veronica Mars phase, the Hayley Williams phase, the preppy-to-look-more-like-other-girls-my-age phase… And even if some of those were awkward or borderline cringy, they somehow shaped who I am today. 

Bottom line is: never be afraid to experiment with your style. Life’s too short.


14. How often do you go shopping for new clothes?

As often as I can! The fact that I'm broke doesn't help, but that's why I always go to local stores, thrift shops or cheap clothing chains like Primark, Lefties, Bershka or Stradivarius.

15. Is there something you'd like to change about your shopping habits?

I'd like to shop online more often, but I never have the time or the money to do so (plus I'm squeamish about not being able to try the clothes on beforehand).


16. Your favorite fashion capital.

Any big city will do - I’m an urbanite myself.

17. Favorite trend.

[From: Forever 21]

Lately I've been loving the chokers overdose.

18. Least favorite trend.

Extremely short shorts - a.k.a. booty shorts. I think they are mostly unflattering and pretty unhygienic (I wouldn't want to sit in the same chair as someone who has put their sweaty butthole on... but that's just a preference). And no, I’m not even posting a picture. Just the sight of them makes my soul die a little.

19. Do you DIY? If so, post a picture (or pictures!) of your most recent DIY.

Yup! I love DIYing, especially when it involves scissors/bleach. These below are some of my favorite “projects”:


  1. A black tee I bleached to achieve this galaxy-like pattern. I taught you how to do it in this post: “How to bleach galaxies onto your tees”.
  2. A bracelet I made from pull tabs and some spare cloth from another DIY.
  3. A polka dots dress that used to have sequins all around the waist and neckline. In this post I talked to you about how I spent almost two hours unstitching sequins. Afterward I used those aforementioned sequins to make another bracelet that isn’t pictured here.
  4. A thrifted jean jacket which I customized by cutting off the sleeves and adding tons of different pins.

20. Most expensive item of clothing/shoes/accessory that you own.


That’s a tough question... I always shop on a budget and I’m a sucker for bargains - plus, I don’t keep track of the prices of items I already own. So I just went for my most “expensive looking” (according to me) item, this vintage velvet maxi dress that I inherited from my oldest sister. By the way, sorry about the shitty-quality-selfie-stick pic. I’m planning on wearing this dress for a special occasion soon… stay tuned!

21. Least expensive item of clothing/shoes/accessory that you own.


I always find tons of tees for only 1€ each in both Lefties and thrift shops. So much so that I have to restrain myself from buying any more tees because I already have a huge collection of them that I barely use. I also have to include my ring packs from BuyinCoins, which I talked to you about in this post: "My ring collection".

22. Who is your favorite designer? Post some photos of your favorite pieces from their line.


Alexander McQueen. His dresses are something out of this world.

23. Design your perfect handbag/accessory.

[Drawing made in Sketchbook app]

24. Design an outfit to go with that accessory.


Follow me on Polyvore! ~ @Fresifantastica.

25. What does your family think of your personal style?

They mostly think I’m a weirdo who has no sense of fashion, and I can’t really blame them. I was the kind of kid who liked to pair striped knee socks with a polka dots skirt and the coziest parka… in the middle of spring, no less. In several occasions my mom had to restrain me from going to school like that, lol. Either way they’ve always been very supportive of me. Even on my “goth” phase my mom was the one to buy me black leather and studded garments without me even asking. And my sister, who pretends to be the biggest detractor of my fashion antics, is always borrowing stuff from my closet.

26. Remix: 1 item of clothing, 4 different ways.


See the full post here: “1 plaid skirt, 4 different outfits”.

27. What do you do to take care of your body/skin/face? And do you have any tips?

In my experience, the less products you use, the better. If you spend all day washing your face and covering it with perfumed, artificially colored products all you do is destroy your natural PH balance which can result in breakouts and damaged skin. My favorite four products are:

  1. Sunscreen: It doesn’t matter how light or dark you are; premature damage and skin cancer don’t discriminate. I always use it before putting on my makeup as a primer, and in every place that isn’t covered by clothes (shoulders, legs, you name it).
  2. Clay face mask: This thing is the best to regulate oil and minimize pores. I use it twice a week and it works wonders on my mixed type skin.
  3. Aloe vera pure gel: My skin care Holy Grail. It moisturizes, regulates oil, reduces inflammation… It’s antifungal, disinfectant, antiseptic, germicidal, antiinflammatory; and it’s also great for burns, scars, eczema or even bug bites. Plus it works on every skin type! (unless you are allergic to it, of course). I use it three times a day as a moisturizer.
  4. Tea tree oil: This Australian product has so many uses it’s insane. It helps with acne, fungal and bacterial infections, congestion, psoriasis, halitosis, lice… The list is endless. I personally use it as an acne treatment. Since it’s very strong and contains natural alcohols from the plant it comes from, I mix it with my aloe vera and apply it before going to bed. I wouldn’t recommend it for sensitive or extremely dry skin types.
28. Post a casual outfit.

CARDIGAN - Lefties, customized
TOP - Thrifted, customized
JEANS - Thrifted
CREEPERS - Yeves Martín
BEANIE - Local shop
GLASSES - Óptica Arango

See full post here: “I haven’t got my strange”.

29. What is one thing you'd like to change about your personal style?

I would like to innovate more, which I’m already in the process of - this blog is helping me a lot to come out of my comfort zone and try out new things.

30. Post your favorite outfit from the past 30 days.

TOP - Gift
SKIRT - Lefties
BELT - Borrowed from an old leather jacket
TIGHTS - Primark
SNEAKERS - Primark
BAG - Gift

You can see the full post here: “TAG: 31 outfits”. Check it out because it has another 30 outfits as cool as this one!

♡ESPAÑOL♡


1. Introducción + publica una foto tuya.


Me llamo Luc, una abreviación de Lucía que a menudo uso cuando escribo en inglés ya que mucha gente no tiene ni idea de cómo pronunciar mi nombre. Tengo 20 años y soy una estudiante de Málaga (España) que adora la moda, la historia, la literatura y la psicología; entre otras tantas cosas. Me describiría como una idealista, el tipo de persona que siente una gran curiosidad por el mundo en general. Creo que mi mejor cualidad es mi empatía, mientras que mis peores defectos son mi vagueza y mi ansiedad constante.

2. Tu paleta cromática; ¿qué colores te gusta más vestir?


3. Tu prenda de ropa favorita.


Esta chaqueta de cuero sintético, la cual fue un regalo de mi madre. Estaba comprando con ella en Veneno (una de mis tiendas locales preferidas) cuando me enamoré de esta prenda. Ya habíamos excedido nuestro presupuesto para ese día, así que por desgracia no pude pillármela. Dos días más tarde mi madre me mandó un mensaje, diciendo que había dejado un regalo para mí en mi habitación… ¡Y allí estaba! Es la mejor madre del mundo, eso está claro.

4. Tu par de zapatos favorito.


Este es definitivamente el par de zapatos más viejo que tengo. Tiene alrededor de ¡8 añazos! Y se nota: están sucias, desgastadas, andrajosas… Pero juro que no las tiraré hasta el día que se caigan a pedazos y me quede descalza en plena calle. Fijaos si me gustan.

5. Tu accesorio favorito.


Ya os hablé de mis joyas favoritas en posts anteriores, donde por supuesto incluí este colgante de púa y este anillo de trisquel. Son las únicas piezas que no me quito nunca cuando llego a casa.

6. Estación preferida en la que vestirte y por qué.

OTOÑO. Es simplemente perfecto: lo suficientemente frío como para poder vestir varias capas, pero no tan frío como para perderme entre ellas.

7. Foto de tu armario.


Sí, esos son peluches. Y un póster. Y garabatos por todo el interior… Os prometo que soy una adulta.

8. Haz una lista con 10 prendas que te gustaría adquirir ahora mismo.

  1. Top atado estilo halter (boohoo)
  2. Abrigo de pelo falso con animal print (Young & Free Clothing)
  3. Plataformas estilo Mary Jane (Shop Jeen)
  4. Peto vaquero (H&M)
  5. Falda skater de terciopelo (Colors of Aurora)
  6. Rosario (Dolls Kill)
  7. Pantalones a rayas (Desconocido)
  8. Jersey de cuello vuelto (SheIn)
  9. Medias de red (Forever 21)
  10. Creepers tachonadas (HOT TOPIC)
Ve mi lista de deseos completa aquí: Wanelo.

9. Favorite fashion or personal style site.


10. Si pudieses saquear el armario de otra persona, ¿quién sería y por qué?


Lua Pérez de LE-HAPPY. No hay ni un solo outfit de ella que vea y no exclame "dios, quiero eso". Es mi alma gemela en cuanto a estilo, jaja. Además, ¡mirad qué pedazo de armario tiene la tía! Igualito que el mío, vaya.

11. Actualmente, ¿quién es tu icono de la moda? Postea un outfit suyo.


Últimamente he estado ojeando muchas fotos del “street style” de Bella Thorne. Es preciosa y su estilo es fantástico.

12. ¿Qué llevas puesto hoy?

CHUPA DE CUERO - Veneno, tienda local
JERSEY - Sfera
VESTIDO DE ANIMAL PRINT - Pimkie, customizado
MEDIAS - Tienda local
CALCETINES - Carrefour
BOTAS - Marypaz
GORRO + GUANTES - Tienda local

Puesto que nadie quiere ver mi horripilante pijama invernal, he aquí el último conjunto que usé. Puedes ver el post completo aquí: "I will follow you into the dark".

13. Postea una foto de ti mismo hace 2 años: ¿ha cambiado tu estilo personal desde entonces?


Esta foto es algo más vieja (no pude encontrar ninguna de cuerpo entero de hace dos años) pero representa a la perfección mi estilo de cuando era adolescente. Me puse este mismo conjunto tantísimas veces que es casi ridículo. Mi inspiración en ese momento era Hayley Williams, lo que por entonces significaba montones de pantalones coloridos + zapatillas Converse. Y sí, esos son los mismos zapatos que los de la pregunta n°4. También me ponía muchísima ropa de ese tono rojo brillante e infinitas variaciones del estampado de la bandera estadounidense (¿qué demonios? Me imagino un guiri vistiendo camisetas, pantalones o bikinis de la bandera española y es que me entra la risa).

Hoy en día, a pesar de que me sigue gustando llevar esta clase de outfits cómodos y sencillos, también varío mucho más ahora - en esa época no usaba faldas, vestidos o tacones así que mis opciones eran muy limitadas. También dejé los rojos brillantes y me pasé a los tonos más oscuros. Otra diferencia enorme son los accesorios. Por entonces no me verías con anillos, colgantes o gorros ni muerta.

En términos generales, me preocupo mucho menos en parecerme a otra persona y mucho más en ser yo misma. Pasé por una fase gótica, una fase Bella Swan (no me juzguéis), otra fase Veronica Mars, una fase de Hayley Williams, otra fase de pija-porque-así-es-como-visten-las-demás-chicas-de-mi-edad… Y a pesar de que muchas de estas hoy en día me produzcan algo de vergüenza ajena, lo cierto es que me han convertido en la persona que soy hoy. 

Resumiendo: nunca tengáis miedo de experimentar con vuestro estilo. La vida es muy corta.

14. ¿Con qué frecuencia vas de compras?

¡Tanto como puedo! El hecho de que estoy pelada de pasta no ayuda, pero es por eso que siempre voy a tiendas locales, de segunda mano o franquicias baratas como Primark, Lefties, Bershka o Stradivarius.

15. ¿Hay algo que te gustaría cambiar sobre tus hábitos en cuanto a compras?

Me gustaría comprar online más a menudo, pero nunca tengo el tiempo o el dinero necesarios (además de que me da mal rollo eso de no poder probarme las cosas antes).

16. Capital de la moda favorita.

Me vale cualquier ciudad grande - soy una urbanita.

17. Moda favorita.

[De: Forever 21]

Últimamente me está gustando mucho la sobre explotación de gargantillas.

18. Moda que menos te guste.

Los shorts extremadamente cortos. Opino que no son nada favorecedores y muy antihigiénicos (no me gustaría sentarme en la misma silla donde alguien ha puesto su culo sudoroso... es una manía que tengo). Y no, no voy a incluir una foto. Tan solo verlos hacen que un pedacito de mi alma abandone mi cuerpo.


19. ¿Haces DIYs? Si así es, postea una foto (¡o fotos!) de tu DIY más reciente.

¡Síp! Me encanta customizar, especialmente con lejía/tijeras. Aquí abajo podréis apreciar algunos de mis “proyectos” preferidos:



  1. Una camiseta negra que desteñí para conseguir esta especie de estampado estilo galaxia. Os enseñé a hacerla en este post: “Cómo desteñir camisetas con estampado galaxia”.
  2. Una pulsera que hice a partir de anillas de lata y un trozo de tela que me sobró de otro DIY.
  3. Un vestido de lunares que solía tener lentejuelas alrededor de toda la zona del escote y la cintura. En este otro post os conté brevemente cómo pasé casi dos horas descosiendo lentejuelas. Más tarde usé dichas lentejuelas para hacerme otra pulsera de la cual no tengo foto.
  4. Una chaqueta vaquera de segunda mano a la que le corté las mangas y le añadí un montón de pins diferentes.


20. Prenda/zapatos/accesorio más caro que poseas.


Esta pregunta es bastante difícil… Siempre compro bajo un presupuesto poco flexible y me pirran las gangas - además de que no suelo apuntar los precios de las prendas que compro. Así que simplemente escogí la prenda con más “pinta de cara” (según mi parecer) que tengo, este maxi vestido vintage de terciopelo que heredé de mi hermana mayor. Por cierto, disculpad la mala calidad de la foto y el horrendo palo selfie. Planeo ponerme este vestido pronto, para una ocasión especial - ¡estad atentos!

21. Prenda/zapatos/accesorio más barato que poseas.


Siempre encuentro montones de camisetas por tan solo 1€ en lugares como Lefties o las tiendas de segunda mano. Tanto es así que me tengo que obligar a no comprar más puesto que ya tengo una colección enorme que apenas uso. También he de incluir mis packs de anillos de BuyinCoins, de los que ya os hablé en este otro post: “Mi colección de anillos”.

22. ¿Quién es tu diseñador favorito? Postea fotos de tus prendas preferidas de su línea.


Alexander McQueen. Sus vestidos son sencillamente impresionantes.

23. Diseña tu bolso/accesorio perfecto:

[Dibujo realizado con la app Sketchbook]

24. Diseña un outfit que combine con dicho accesorio.



¡Sígueme en Polyvore! ~ @Fresifantastica.

25. ¿Qué piensa tu familia de tu estilo personal?

Mayormente piensan que soy una hortera muy rarita. Y no les culpo: de pequeña era la clase de niña que se ponía calcetines de rayas con una falda de lunares y un chaquetón… y en plena primavera, cómo no. Más de una vez mi madre me tuvo que prohibir ir al colegio con esas pintas, jajaja. De todas maneras siempre me han apoyado en mis decisiones. Incluso cuando estaba en mi fase “gótica” mi madre era la que me compraba prendas de cuero negro y/o con tachuelas sin que yo se lo pidiese siquiera. Y mi hermana, quien finge ser mi mayor detractora, está siempre cogiendo cosas prestadas de mi armario.

26. Mezcla: 1 prendas de ropa, 4 formas distintas.


Ve el post completo aquí: “1 falda de cuadros, 4 outfits distintos”.

27. ¿Qué haces para cuidar tu cuerpo/piel/rostro? ¿Tienes algún consejo?

Según mi experiencia, cuanto menos productos uses, mejor. Si te tiras el día lavándote la cara una y otra vez y cubriéndola con productos artificialmente perfumados y pigmentados, todo lo que consigues es destruir el PH natural de tu rostro lo cual puede resultar en granos y piel dañada. Mis cuatro productos preferidos son:

  1. Crema solar: No importa cómo de pálido u oscuro seas; ni el envejecimiento prematuro ni el cáncer de piel discriminan. Siempre uso este producto antes de maquillarme, como si de un primer se tratase, y en toda zona de mi cuerpo que no esté cubierta por ropa (hombros, piernas, etc.)
  2. Mascarilla de arcilla: Esta cosa es lo mejor para regular la grasa y minimizar los poros. La uso dos veces a la semana; a mi piel mixta le va de maravilla.
  3. Gel de aloe vera puro: Mi Santo Grial del cuidado de la piel. Hidrata, regula la grasa, reduce la inflamación… Es antifúngico, desinfectante, antiséptico, germicida, antiinflamatorio; y es fantástico para quemaduras, cicatrices, eczema o incluso picaduras. Además, ¡funciona en todo tipo de pieles! (a no ser que seas alérgico, claro está). Lo uso tres veces al día como crema hidratante.
  4. Aceite de árbol de té: Este producto de origen australiano tiene tantos usos que es una locura. Ayuda con el acné, las infecciones tanto bacterianas como fúngicas, la congestión, la psoriasis, la halitosis, los piojos… La lista es infinita. Yo personalmente lo uso como tratamiento para el acné. Puesto que es muy fuerte y contiene alcoholes naturales de la planta de la que viene, yo la mezclo con el gel de aloe y la aplico antes de irme a dormir. No la recomendaría para pieles sensibles o extremadamente secas.

28. Postea un outfit casual.

REBECA - Lefties, customizada
TOP - De segunda mano, customizada
VAQUEROS - De segunda mano
CREEPERS - Yeves Martín
GORRO - Tienda local
GAFAS - Óptica Arango

Ve el post completo aquí: “I haven’t got my strange”.

29. ¿Qué es algo que te gustaría cambiar de tu estilo personal?

Me gustaría innovar más, y ya estoy en el proceso de ello - este blog me está ayudando mucho a salir de mi zona de comfort y a probar cosas nuevas.

30. Postea tu outfit favorito de los 30 últimos días.

CAMISETA - Regalo
FALDA - Lefties
CINTURÓN - Cogido prestado de una vieja chaqueta de cuero
MEDIAS - Primark
ZAPATILLAS - Primark
BOLSO - Regalo

Puedes ver el post completo aquí: “TAG: 31 outfits”. ¡Échale un vistazo porque contiene otros 30 outfits tan guays como este!

No comments: