Monday, October 31, 2016

Tropical house.

TOP - Thrifted
JACKET - Stradivarius
PANTS - My sister’s closet
SNEAKERS - Primark
BEANIE - Local shop

♡EN♡

Went to pay a visit to my lovely granny so I wanted to be as comfy as possible. I was inspired by this colorful bomber jacket (a present from my sister) to put this hip-hop style outfit together.

I paired the bomber with my skinny jeggings that you’ve seen before, an oversized printed tee and knock-off matching Vans. To top it off I also added my beanie; thankfully the weather has been kinder these past few days.

I’ve always been very monochromatic when it comes to clothing but lately I’ve been looking forward to add some more color to my looks. I love this pastel green and burgundy red combo, it’s different but not too different from what I’m used to. What about you guys, what are your favorite color combinations? Leave me a comment with your answer :)

♡ES♡

Fui a hacerle una visitilla a mi querida abuela así que quería estar lo más cómoda posible. Esta colorida chaqueta bomber (regalo de mi hermana) me inspiró a crear un atuendo con un rollo más hip-hopero.

Combiné la bomber con mis jeggings de pitillo que ya habíais visto anteriormente, camiseta ancha burdeos y Vans de imitación a juego. Para finalizar le añadí mi gorro beanie; afortunadamente el clima se ha estado portando un poco mejor estos últimos días.

Siempre he sido muy monocromática en cuanto a mis looks pero últimamente he estado esforzándome más para introducirles algo de color. Amo esta combinación de verde pastel y rojo borgoña, es diferente pero no demasiado diferente a lo que estoy acostumbrada. ¿Qué hay de vosotros, cual es vuestra combinación cromática preferida? Escríbeme un comentario con tu respuesta :)

No comments: